Poop Scoop Services
Why should I have my yard scooped?
Pet waste does not just melt or float away if it’s not picked up. It just lays there and breeds flies and disease ( Salmonellosis , Toxocariasis & Toxoplasmosis among others ). It is not fertilizer, it will burn your lawn because of the excess nitrogen in dog poop.
How often do I need to have my yard scooped?
Once weekly is usually sufficient for most customers. However, we can stop by as often as you need.
What happens when it rains or snows?
When it rains I get wet. Your yard gets serviced as usual. When snow covers the ground and I can’t find the poop I return on your next regular scheduled service day. Your monthly rate remains the same since there will be twice the waste to clean on the next visit.
Do you work year round?
Yes. If you feed them, they poop. As long as your dog does his business I will be there to pick it up.
Do I need to put my dog up on my service day?
Not unless he/she is a trained attack dog or is really territorial. Most dogs just want a little attention and to have their heads rubbed for a minute.
- A drop-in pet sit relieves animals territorial anxiety and stress.
- The animal is more comfortable at home even if it is alone multiple hours.
- The animal is not exposed to other animals illnesses.
- Your house, paper, and mail is picked up. Home security is strengthened.
- Care for house plants is maintained.
What are the benefits of your dog walking/exercising service?
- Helps keep your pet healthy.
- Helps with weight control.
- Helps their digestive system.
- Helps reduces or eliminates destructive behaviors like chewing, digging, or scratching.
- Helps to alleviate extra energy calms them down and reduces hyperactivity.
- Helps reduce or eliminate behaviors like knocking over things or jumping on people which can be signs of pent up energy.
- Improves your dog’s socialization which makes her easier for you to control in public.
- Allows them to patrol their territory which makes them feel more connected to their environment.